Our Employee Onboarding
Integrating and onboarding new employees is an important part of the employee experience.
Our dedicated services can help you create a unique experience for your new team members.
An effective onboarding process reduces turnover and time for a new employee to contribute effectively to the organization.
Axxel HR’s process assists in every onboarding step and ensures a smooth transition between the manager and the employee.
This can include managing the equipment loan, tracking paperwork, or setting up concrete internal processes that work for your organization.
We can provide a detailed and personalized welcome and integration program, ensuring the employee’s positive and enriching experience.
Onboarding meeting and expectations of new leaders
Lack of onboarding can be a barrier to effective talent management.
We can facilitate the process by holding a day-long meeting between the new leader and his or her team, allowing everyone to communicate and understand the expectations of the direct reports and the new leader.
All of this is for team building!
It also allows for highlighting the new leader’s effectiveness, his team’s acceptance and immediate productivity.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Work Style Assessment
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test was established in 1962 by the Americans Isabelle Briggs-Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs, based on the psychological work of a Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Gustav Jung.
To take this test, the person concerned must spontaneously answer 88 questions and scenarios.
The test defines 16 personality types. To do this, it is based on 8 preferences divided into 4 areas:
- Energy orientation: Introversion (I) or Extroversion (E)
- Information gathering: Sensation (S) or Intuition (N)
- Mode of action: Perception (P) Judgment (J)
- Decision-making: Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
The result is a sequence of 4 letters (examples: INTJ, ESFP, ISFJ…) corresponding to the preferences.
This report aims to help you optimize your new manager-employee working relationship.
Specifically, this report will help you to :
- communicate better with each other
- identifier les sources possibles de malentendus ou de conflits,
- leverage your combined strengths to develop a more productive working relationship.
Integration Surveys - 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months
Engagement in the first 3-6 months is critical to retention and productivity. These surveys identify any potential roadblocks.
LATEST MEDIA POSTS
- November 29, 2023 Pay Equity: The Importance of Compensation Benchmarking
- November 27, 2023 Recruitment Services to Meet Your Unique Hiring Needs