DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Make your organization a workplace where everyone can be who they are, thanks to our diversity and inclusion services.
Employment Equity Program
The Employment Equity Program helps to >strong>nsure that the employer’s workforce is representative of the Canadian workforce for the 4 designated groups:
- Indigenous people
- Persons with disabilities
- Members of visible minorities
Our HR consultant teams support employers by providing tools and guidance on implementing employment equity to help ensure their workforce is representative of the Canadian workforce.
As a reminder, the goal of Employment Equity is to:
- eliminate employment barriers for the four designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act: women, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal people, members of visible minorities;
- remedy past discrimination in employment opportunities and prevent future barriers;
- improve access and distribution throughout all occupations and at all levels for members of the four designated groups;
- foster a climate of equity in the organization.
Diversity and Inclusion Program
Embracing diversity and having an inclusive workplace is a strong asset for any organization.
360 Leadership Assessment–Hay Emotional Competency Inventory
360-degree feedback systematically collects opinions about an individual’s performance from various coworkers. This could include peers, direct reports, the boss, and people outside the organization, such as customers.
Leadership is the most important resource in working with our clients–the engine pulls the train.
We can help define leadership competencies and determine how to increase their effectiveness, individually and as a team.
We can also design a comprehensive plan that includes assessment, mentoring, group work, case studies, classroom training, thought leaders, coaching, and more.
LATEST MEDIA POSTS
- March 30, 2023 Are you compliant?